Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ex-Con Sex Offender William Clyde Gibson Linked to Murder of 3 Women Including Petite Blonde Stephanie Kirk.

Ex-Con Sex Offender William "Clyde" Gibson III appears to a serial killer, he is linked to the murder of Stephanie Kirk, Karen Hodella and Christine Whitis.  Information from the Floyd County Sheirff Department indicates that William "Clyde" Gibson III is 54 years old, he is 6' 1" tall and weighs 200 lbs, he has jail house tat's all over his chest, arms and back.  William "Clyde" Gibson III did 7 years in Indiana State Prison system for sexual abuse 1st degree in 1992. Violent Sex Offenders are never "cured" they always will re-offend, case in point, ex-con sex offender William "Clyde" Gibson III who now appears to be also a serial killer.

NEW ALBANY, IND. (WDRB) -- Police have identified the human remains found in a New Albany man's backyard located on Woodbourne Drive.  The Jefferson County Medical Examiner's office has identified the remains as 35-year-old Stephanie Kirk of Charlestown, Indiana. Kirk was reported missing after being last seen March 25 in New Albany Ind.

Her exact cause of death is still being investigated. New Albany Police Department, New Albany Fire Department, and the street department used excavation equipment in William "Clyde" Gibson, III's backyard.

The 54-year-old William "Clyde" Gibson is charged with the recent murder of 75-year-old Christine Whitis and the 2002 murder of 45-year-old Karen Hodella. They say Kirk's body has been in the backyard for a matter of weeks or months. Henderson says the body was found in an area close to the home. MORE FROM THIS SOURCE.

 William "Clyde" Gibson is being held without bond at the Floyd County Jail in connection with the deaths of two women. Christine Whitis, 75, of Clarksville, was found strangled in Gibson's home last week, and Karen Hodella, 44, a hairdresser from Florida, was discovered near the Ohio River in Clarksville in January 2003.

William "Clyde" Gibson was arrested on drunken-driving charges last week after police spotted him driving Ms Whitis' car.  The Courier-Journal reported he was sentenced to seven years in prison after pleading guilty to robbery and sexual abuse in a 1991 attack on a woman at a mall in downtown Louisville KY.

Court records show he fondled her and stole her purse after pushing her into a phone booth, and later he said he had been drinking and using cocaine. Records also show he had arrests for assault, wanton endangerment and driving drunk. In 1992, Gibson told a psychologist that 'it's hard to predict what I might do,' when he drinks heavily. MORE FROM THIS SOURCE.

Bill Warner Sarasota Private Investigator, SEX, CRIME, CHEATERS & TERRORISM at