The developer of the Ground Zero mosque is being bounced from his SoHo office, 552 BROADWAY SUITE 6N, the Daily News has learned. Sharif El-Gamal, who runs the real estate firm Soho Properties and is heading the project two blocks from Ground Zero, was slapped with eviction proceedings last month after tallying up $39,000 in back rent, a Manhattan Housing Court filing shows. The management company that runs 552 Broadway, where El-Gamal leases space, said in the filing that he was warned in July and given until mid-August to pay up.
The HELP WANTED POSITION: Project Architect for SOMA Architects is listed at 552 Broadway Suite 6N New York NY 10012 - USA , the exact same address and suite as Sharif El Gamal and SOHO Properties, who are being evicted, see below.
SOMA Architects does not exist with the NYS Division of Corporations, the real name of the company is SOMA NYC INC it was set up in New York State on JULY 27, 2009 about the same time Sharif El Gamla purchased 45-47 Park Place the site for the Ground Zero Mega Mosque.
In July 2009 Sharif El-Gamal sets up SOHO PROPERTIES GENERAL PARTNER, LLC a Delaware corporation as a foreign entity in the New York State Division of Corporations and buys the old Burlington Coat Factory property at 45 Park Place for $4.8 million for cash (in July 2009), where did the cash come for the old Burlington Coat Factory property at 45 Park Place that is to be rehabed into a Mosque and where will the $100 Million come from to rehab the building into a Mosque ???
Sharif El-Gamal and SOHO Properties
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10012
SOMA....HELP WANTED POSITION: Project Architect
FIRM: SOMA (Service Oriented Media Array)
Project Architects Needed
New York NY 10012 - USA
Employment Type ..Full Time
- We are a small, young and creative award winning design studio founded in 2004, and located in NYC.
- We have been working on different local and international projects of various scales, ranging from restaurants, bars, lofts, condos and offices to large commercial buildings, hotels, residential buildings and houses.
YOU...Basic requirements for all positions:
- You have got to love what you do. Actually, no, passionate is the word.
- You have to understand what working in a small firm entails, from higher responsibilities to lower salaries. Potential for advancement is substantial.
- You need to be excellent at AutoCAD and good at 3DSMax.
- You will be multitasking from SD phases to CD
- You need to be a good designer
Architect position requirements:
- You have to be able to design varying scale projects of different programs in multiple countries.
- To be considered for this position: You must have 5 years experience in Construction Documents.
- Application to be submitted as 1 pdf document, max 8mb, with the following title:
- Resume (1st page)
- Cover letter (position requested, objectives, etc…)
- Salary history or requirements
- Select sample images of your work. Include individual design work.
- Email to: email@example.com
Applicants selected for interview will be asked to bring their full portfolios.
References are a definite plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Internships are not generally paid but a bonus is customary.
No calls please. Contact
SOAM architects is a multi-diciplinary office for architecture, design, film and art. based in new york city, it was founded by Michel Abboud who holds a Masters of Architecture degree from Columbia University. S.O.M.A is Service Oriented Media Array. Above text was excerpted from: http://Soma-architects.com
NYS Department of State
Division of Corporations
The information contained in this database is current through September 29, 2010.
Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: SOMA NYC INC.
Initial DOS Filing Date: JULY 27, 2009
County: NEW YORK
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE
Registered Agent ..NONE
Bill Warner Private Investigator, SEX, CRIME, CHEATERS & TERRORISM.