Video Bar

Loading...

Thursday, November 05, 2009

FT HOOD MASS MURDERER WAS MUSLIM MAJOR NIDAL MALIK HASAN, BASTARD !



FT HOOD MASS MURDERER WAS MUSLIM MAJOR NIDAL MALIK HASAN, BASTARD !

Twelve people (soldiers) have been killed and 31 wounded in a shooting spree at a Texas military base Fort Hood in a murderous rampage that officials believe was carried out by an Army officer. The suspected gunman was identified by ABC News as Major Nidal Malik Hasan, 39.

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson, R-Texas, told Fox News that military sources informed her that the gunman was about to be deployed to Iraq. The shooter was killed and two other suspects, who are also soldiers, have been apprehended, Lt. Gen. Robert W. Cone said.

The general said there were "eyewitness accounts of more than one shooter," and the others were tracked to an adjacent facility. Cone called the attack "a terrible tragedy, stunning." He said the community was "absolutely devastated."

President Obama called the Fort Hood shootings a "horrific outburst of violence." "It if difficult enough to lose" soldiers overseas, but said it is "horrifying that they should lose their lives at an Army base in the U.S.," he said.


The Federal Bureau of Investigation had earlier become aware of Internet postings by a man who called himself Nidal Hasan, a law enforcement official said. The postings discussed suicide bombing in a favorable light, but the investigators were not clear whether the writer was Major Hasan.



In one posting on the Web site Scribd, a man named Nidal Hasan compared the heroism of a soldier who throws himself on a grenade to protect fellow soldiers to suicide bombers who sacrifice themselves to protect Muslims.



“If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory,” the man wrote. It could not be confirmed, however, that the writer was Major Hasan.


"The gunman opened fire and essentially due to the quick respond of the police forces was killed," said Cone.. The gunman's suspected accomplices were taken into custody in an adjacent facility known as the old SportsDome Complex, more from this source.

Army: Fort Hood shootings suspect is alive.



FORT HOOD, Texas — A U.S. Army spokesman says the Fort Hood shootings suspect is alive and was not killed by authorities responding to the attack. Lt. Gen. Bob Cone also says the death toll from the attack remains 12 after another victim died.