Sunday, December 28, 2008


CNN REPORTS...CAYLEE ANTHONY THE FIRST 24 HOURS MISSING, MONDAY JUNE 16TH, 2008, WHAT WAS TOT MOM CASEY ANTHONY DOING THAT DAY ? Casey Anthony gave birth to Caylee Anthony on August 9th, 2005, when Casey was 19.

Casey declined to put the father's name on the birth certificate. About a year later, he died in a car crash and was buried out of state. Casey Anthony did not attend the funeral, said her brother, Lee Anthony.

Family members say he never knew that he was the father. Mother and baby lived in Casey Anthony's childhood home east of Walt Disney World in suburban Orlando, in an ivory-colored ranch flanked by two palm trees with a basketball hoop in the driveway.

By all accounts, Cindy and George Anthony were more like parents than grandparents to Caylee, who loved SpongeBob SquarePants, swimming and her miniature tea set.

Casey Anthony had several (many) boyfriends and worked sporadically as a product promotion representative in bars, clubs and restaurants, sheappeared to be a good mother, friends and family say. Casey's job as a Product Pro Rep for Liquor and Beer companies is a cash "job" and required Casey Anthony to work odd hours (happy hour crowd late afternoons, still hot) at several different Orlando locations. Casey Anthony did Bud Select Beer and/or Captain Morgan Rum Promotional events in Orlando for multiple clubs and bars. Hand out give-aways, promote product, mingle with consumers, and convert people to the brands with specials and event pricing.


A high school dropout, Casey had no criminal record. Officials at Florida's child welfare agency said they were never called about possible abuse or neglect in the Anthony home.

CAYLEE ANTHONY had been safe and happy on Father's Day, SUNDAY June 15, 2008 when her grandmother, Cindy Anthony, took her to Mount Dora, an Orlando nursing home, to visit her great-grandfather Alex Plesea, Cindy's father.

DURING the visit, someone shot a video (CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO) of Caylee sitting at a table, trying to read out loud from a children's book. The video shows a cute, playful little girl in a blue dress, with her brown hair pulled into a ponytail. Next to the book sits a pink sippy cup. The images may well be the last ever taken of Caylee Anthony.

After leaving the nursing home, Cindy and Caylee also went to visit Cindy's mother, Shirley Plesea. They had dinner with her at her house. Later that night, Cindy and Caylee returned to the Anthony home on Hopespring Drive. According to Casey's parents, Casey and Caylee spent the night there, Sunday June 15th 2008.

The next afternoon Monday June 16th, 2008, at 12:50 p.m., Casey's father, George, saw Casey and Caylee leave for the day. He recalled Caylee wearing a denim skirt and a pink top, with white tennis shoes. She was carrying a little backpack with images of monkeys on it. She (Caylee) had on a pair of white-rimmed sunglasses and her hair was pulled into a ponytail. George told detectives he was sure of the time because he was watching one of his favorite programs on the Food Network.

Brother, Lee Anthony, said Casey left town with Caylee on Monday June 16th 2008 for work and vacation, she actually went to stay with her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro, and showed up without Caylee. Almost five weeks later, Cindy Anthony dialed 911.

ORLANDO -- Surveillance pictures from a Florida Blockbuster Video store show Casey Anthony and someone in a basketball jersey walking through a the store on Monday June 16th 2008 at 8:00pm (where's Caylee), according to Orlando FOX affiliate WOFL. The date is significant because it was just one day after Casey Anthony's daughter was seen for the last time.

It appears that Caylee Anthony went missing and/or died on Monday June 16th 2008, somtime beteen 1:00 pm and 8:00 pm when Casey Anthony shows up at the Blockbuster store with her boyfriend and no Caylee, Caylee Anthony was never seen again after June 16th, 2008.

Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of three-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, called 9-1-1 twice on July 15. During the first call she requested that police come to her home to arrest Casey, her daughter and the mother of Caylee, for car theft and for stealing money. Casey Anthony was first arrested on July 16th 2008 after she told detectives lies about her daughter's disappearance, according to police. She was charged with child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation

Casey Anthony lived with her boyfriend Tony Lazzaro in his apartment until she was arrested, July 16th,2008, but Caylee wasn't there at any time from June 16th to July 16th 2008. In fact, from what I understand, June 13th 2008 was the last date that DJ, Tony's "other" roommate, saw Caylee. Did they ever ask, he or Tony Lazzaro, where Caylee was? Yes, on numerous occasions.

June 13, 2008 -- and they remember the day specifically because it was a Friday, and the Friday was the night that they did their club promotions and the pictures that we've seen. That Friday, Casey -- sorry, Caylee -- Casey had come to the home with Caylee. They played. It was in the afternoon. Casey had left and returned later that evening without Caylee, Friday June 13th 2008 ( Caylee is with grandmother Cindy Anthony).

Casey had changed her clothes, got ready for the club to go and meet Tony Lazzaro, who was at the club. DJ decided that evening to stay home and not to go to the club, so he remembers specifically that it was that night. He said Casey never had any friends with her. She was always there with Tony and Tony's friends.

They didn't meet at the club initialy. They met on May 24, 2008 and Casey started going to the club after she met Tony. So all these people that you see in the pictures are friends of Tony's and DJ's. None of these people are direct acquaintances of Casey, other than the recent relationship that she had developed with them through Tony and the other people she met at the club.

Did they ever meet Caylee's father, or did Casey ever explain who Caylee's father is? It's not Tony. No, it's not. And that's -- I wanted to make that clear. It's not Tony. The story that DJ related to me about what she had said about the father was she had said the father had had a horrible car accident.

Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day (July 4th 2008) with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate DJ.

Friends said Lazzaro believed she worked as an event planner at Universal Studios for the two months they were together. She told him her boss allowed her to work from her computer at his Winter Park apartment. They found out later from her family she wasn't earning the money she was spending. Instead, Casey was running up her mother's credit cards

Cindy Anthony...."I found out my granddaughter has been taken; she has been missing for a month; we're talking about a 3-year-old little girl. ... I need to find her," a frantic Cindy Anthony said in a call to 9-1-1. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy Anthony said she hadn't seen the girl since mid-June 2008 (June 16th, 2008). The 9-1-1 dispatcher asked to speak to Casey Anthony. "Why are you calling now?" the dispatcher asked. "Why didn't you call 31 days ago?"

Her reply: "I've been looking for her and gone through other resources to find her. Which was stupid."Casey Anthony told Orange County sheriff's deputies she left her child in an apartment June 9 with a nanny (total lie).

But investigators say the apartment had been empty for several months. Other troubling details emerged: A neighbor told detectives Anthony had asked to borrow a shovel some time in June. Her father said she had stolen two gas cans from the garage and refused to let him get something from the trunk of her car. A boyfriend said she never told him in June that Caylee was missing.

Cadaver-sniffing dogs detected a scent in Casey's car, and hair, dirt and a strange stain were found in the trunk. Investigators are still awaiting FBI tests on evidence from the car (came back conclusive for human decomp).

Detectives are amazed that Casey has kept her composure under questioning, never crying or showing emotion. "Her demeanor has been, for lack of a better word, nonchalant," Deputy Chief Carlos Padilla said. "She's shown no remorse, no concern." (SOCIOPATH)

On the night she was arrested, a family friend asked, in a recorded jail call: "How come everybody's saying that you're not upset, that you're not crying, that you showed no emotion, no caring of where Caylee is at all?"

"Because I'm not sitting here f---ing crying every two seconds. Because I have to stay composed to talk to detectives, to make other phone calls, to do other things. I can't sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to. I can't."

Bill Warner
Private investigator
Sarasota Fl