Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Spokesperson resigns; family says he was fired, Last Edited: Wednesday, 12 Nov 2008, 5:17 PM EST, Where's Caylee?

COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Larry Garrison, the spokesperson for the Anthony family, resigned Wednesday for what he calls erratic behavior by the Anthony family .

Garrison released the following statement:" Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by The Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case "The truth is better than the spin." -Larry Garrison

The Anthony's attorney Mark Nejame laughted at the statement and said it was released moments after Garrison found out he was fired. Nejame says Larry Garrison demanded money for interviews with George and Cindy Anthony and he says Garrison pocketed the cash. An invoice released by NBC News shows a $6,500.00 fee Garrison charged them saying it was for the use of pictures, pictures Nejame and the Anthony family say Garrison never had. Nejame says Garrison demanded the money for George and Cindy to do an interview for Dateline NBC.

I have said all along that Larry Garrison was in it for the cash and face time on TV, see my prior post, Tuesday, September 02, 2008, LEONARD PADILLA, LARRY GARRISON & THE "THREE RING CIRCUS" IN ORLANDO WITH THE MADE FOR TV/BOOK DEAL ON THE DEATH OF CAYLEE ANTHONY.

On Wednesday FOX 35’s Holly Bristow left Garrison a message and emailed him asking for a response to him being fired before he resigned. As of 5pm Wednesday he had not yet responded. Nejame says he's investigating to see if Garrison collected money from anyone else. Cindy Anthony tells Holly Bristow that she's angry and feels betrayed and that Larry had gained her trust.The Anthony’s appointed Garrison as their spokesperson back in August to answer questions from the media. Caylee hasn't been seen since June. Her mother, Casey Anthony , did not report her missing until July. The mother has pleaded not guilty to murder, but the child's body hasn't been found.

Bill Warner
Private investigator