NEVER FORGET THE ATTACKS OF 9/11 AS RADICAL MUSLIMS ARE PLANNING THE NEXT ONE.
Fifteen of the nineteen terrorist hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, all of the hijackers were Muslims, they all link to Khalid Sheikh Monammed (KSM) who is currently on trial for the Sept. 11 attacks with co-conspirator suspects at Camp Justice, the legal complex of the U.S. Military Commissions, at Guantanamo Bay U.S. Naval Base, Cuba, with Waleed bin Attash, Ramzi Binalshibh, and Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali, known as Ammar al-Baluchi, a nephew and lieutenant of Mohammed (KSM) and first cousin of 1993 World Trade Center bombing mastermind Ramzi Yousef .
Ammar al-Baluchis aka Ali Abd al-Aziz currently at "Gitmo" trial, is the husband of terror suspect Aafia Siddiqui (she is held in the Manhattan Detention Center), al-Aziz was the paymaster for the 9/11 hijackers.
See Prior Post on Terrorist Aafia Siddiqui; Wednesday, September 03, 2008, AAFIA SIDDIQUI HAD PLANS FOR "MASS CASUALTY ATTACK" WITH DIRTY BOMBS IN NEW YORK CITY.
See prior Post on Terrorist Aafia Siddiqui; Tuesday, August 05, 2008, AAFIA SIDDIQUI MANY LINKS TO US TERROR PLOTS INCLUDES POISONING NYC WATER RESERVOIRS WITH ANTHRAX
Ammar al-Baluchis aka Ali Abd al-Aziz; the FBI and CIA have quietly sought Aziz ever since investigators determined that he was behind a number of wire transfers to the 9/11 hijacking team. An FBI/CIA financial investigation has determined that the first transfer, dated April 18, 2000, was sent from one "Ali," believed to be Aziz, to Nawaf Al Hazmi, then in flight school in San Diego.
On June 29, 2000, using the alias Isam Mansur, Aziz wired $5000 via Western Union from the United Arab Emirates to hijacker Marwan al-Shehhi in New York City. From July 18 to September 18, 2000, Aziz, using the Mansur alias or calling himself "Mr. Ali" or "Hani" of "Fawaz Trding" (SIC), wired another $109,500 from the UAE Exchange Centre in Dubai to an account at Sun Trust Bank held jointly by Al Shehhi and 9/11 hijack team leader Mohammed Atta, while both men were attending Huffman Aviation school in Venice, Florida.
Atta, who conceived the hijacking-attack scheme while living in Hamburg, Germany, flew American Flight 11 into the north tower of the World Trade Center. Al-Shehhi, a member of Atta's Hamburg al-Qaeda cell, crashed United Flight 175 into the World Trade Center's south tower. Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Midhar spearheaded the hijacking of American Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon.
According to U.S. intelligence reports, Aziz traveled with his uncle, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, al-Qaeda's chief operating officer, until Mohammed was arrested in Rawalpindi on March 1 and placed in CIA custody.
One defendant at "Gitmo" said he deeply regrets not joining the hijackers who crashed passenger airliners into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a Pennsylvania field on 9/11. "I have been seeking martyrdom for five years," said Ramzi Binalshibh, the alleged main intermediary between the 19 hijackers and al-Qaida leaders. "I tried for 9/11 to get a visa but I could not."
The following is a list of known terror plots thwarted by the U.S. government since Sept. 11, 2001.
• December 2001, Richard Reid: British citizen attempted to ignite shoe bomb on flight from Paris to Miami.
• May 2002, Jose Padilla: American citizen accused of seeking radioactive-laced "dirty bomb" to use in an attack against Amrica. Padilla was convicted of conspiracy in August, 2007.
• September 2002, Lackawanna Six: American citizens of Yemeni origin convicted of supporting Al Qaeda after attending jihadist camp in Pakistan. Five of six were from Lackawanna, N.Y.
• May 2003, Iyman Faris: American citizen charged with plotting to use blowtorches to collapse the Brooklyn Bridge.
• June 2003, Virginia Jihad Network: Eleven men from Alexandria, Va., trained for jihad against American soldiers, convicted of violating the Neutrality Act, conspiracy.
• August 2004, Dhiren Barot: Indian-born leader of terror cell plotted bombings on NYC financial centers.
• August 2004, James Elshafay and Shahawar Matin Siraj: Sought to plant bomb at New York's Penn Station during the Republican National Convention.
• August 2004, Yassin Aref and Mohammed Hossain: Plotted to assassinate a Pakistani diplomat on American soil.
• June 2005, Father and son Umer Hayat and Hamid Hayat: Son convicted of attending terrorist training camp in Pakistan; father convicted of customs violation.
• August 2005, Kevin James, Levar Haley Washington, Gregory Vernon Patterson and Hammad Riaz Samana: Los Angeles homegrown terrorists who plotted to attack National Guard, LAX, two synagogues and Israeli consulate.
• December 2005, Michael Reynolds: Plotted to blow up natural gas refinery in Wyoming, the Transcontinental Pipeline, and a refinery in New Jersey. Reynolds was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
• February 2006, Mohammad Zaki Amawi, Marwan Othman El-Hindi and Zand Wassim Mazloum: Accused of providing material support to terrorists, making bombs for use in Iraq.
• April 2006, Syed Haris Ahmed and Ehsanul Islam Sadequee: Cased and videotaped the Capitol and World Bank for a terrorist organization.
• June 2006, Narseal Batiste, Patrick Abraham, Stanley Grant Phanor, Naudimar Herrera, Burson Augustin, Lyglenson Lemorin, and Rotschild Augstine: Accused of plotting to blow up the Sears Tower.
• July 2006, Assem Hammoud: Accused of plotting to bomb New York City train tunnels.
• August 2006, Liquid Explosives Plot: Thwarted plot to explode ten airliners over the United States.
• March 2007, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Mastermind of Sept. 11 and author of numerous plots confessed in court in March 2007 to planning to destroy skyscrapers in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. Mohammedalso plotted to assassinate Pope John Paul II and former President Bill Clinton.
• May 2007, Fort Dix Plot: Six men accused of plotting to attack Fort Dix Army base in New Jersey. The plan included attacking and killing soldiers using assault rifles and grenades.
• June 2007, JFK Plot: Four men are accused of plotting to blow up fuel arteries that run through residential neighborhoods at JFK Airport in New York.
• September 2007, German authorities disrupt a terrorist cell that was planning attacks on military installations and facilities used by Americans in Germany. The Germans arrested three suspected members of the Islamic Jihad Union, a group that has links to Al Qaeda and supports Al Qaeda's global jihadist agenda.